Signing Agent Sacramento
Signing Agent Sacramento are an essential part of loan and mortgage closings, ensuring the validity of the signer and documents being signed. When mortgage companies close on a mortgage in Sacramento, they usually hire a Notary Signing Agent in Sacramento to make ensure the loan is handled properly and the necessary documents remain in order.
Why our Signing Agent Sacramento service stands above the rest? Well our Notaries all have extensive backgrounds in finance, law or business. Each of our Signing Agents in Sacramento is experienced and certified to complete your loan. Our Signing Agents remain neutral during the transaction. Although with that being said our Signing Agents in Sacramento are closers. They have been trained in sales and service skills to deliver the highest quality of service to our clients.
The requirements and limits of Notary Signing Agents in Sacramento:
What Notary Signing Agents in Sacramento Must Do:
- Signing agents must verify the identity of signer or signing parties
- Make sure all documents are in English and can be understood by the signer or translated the signer by another individual.
- Make sure all documents are initialed and signed in the necessary places
- Notarize the documents
- Make sure the notarized documents are returned to the mortgage company or proper organization
What Notary Signing Agents in Sacramento Must Never Do:
- Offer any advice about loan or its documents
- Give the signer or signing parties your opinion on any information contained in the documents being signed
- Notarize any signing which they have a financial interest (other than fees for acting as signing agent)
- Notarize their family’s or their own signature
Also, referred to as notary signing agent or loan signing agent, a signing agent shouldn’t be confused with the closing agent or mortgage loan closer. Signing Agents Sacramento are just notaries public in Sacramento, who have experienced and been trained regarding the proper closing of mortgage and loan documents.
Notary signing agents Sacramento, Ca are hired by escrow companies, title companies, mortgage companies, and signing services.
Our Notary Signing Agent Sacramento are the trusted professionals, all state commissioned notary public’s, which perform the ceremonial closing for legal process transactions, mortgage loan transactions, real estate transactions in Sacramento.
In Sacramento any advice, explanation, or opinion can be considered unauthorized practice of law.
The Notary Signing Agents in Sacramento Represent a Class Act for:
- Direct Lenders
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lenders
- Title Companies
- Escrow Companies
- Credit Investigators
- National Insurance Companies